CTS is accepting applications for a sheet metal mechanic for projects in the Harrison area. By joining the CTS team, you become a member of a time-honored corps of the construction tradesmen. CTS recognizes the skills you have to offer as well as those skills that are in demand. We are not only looking to build lifelong relationships with you, but with your family as well. We treat our all tradesmen with the respect and dignity that they deserve, and appreciate the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis
- Install, alter and repair sheet metal products and equipment ducts and hoods for HVAC systems utilizing blueprints, drawings and work orders.
- Plan and coordinate tasks and amount of material required for performance of work.
- Prepare and implement equipment based on need. Including, but not limited to power saws, drill presses, hand and power shears, pan and box brakes, lockformers, cleat benders, and rollers to cut, punch, thread and form sheet metal.
- Coordinate and Assemble ducts, hoods and other sheet metal products. Tasks include, but are not limited to solder and bolt connections; apply insulation as required; inspect assemblies and installation for conformance with specifications.
- Quality Assurance - operational checks of ducts and other sheet metal installations to determine quality and any necessary corrective action that may need to be taken.
- Provide direction and technical guidance to less experienced workers.
We are looking for those experienced pipe-layers team members that possess the following traits:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in sheet metal installation and fabrication.
- Experience should be related specifically to assembling hoods and sheet metal air-conditioning and heating units.
- Proven working knowledge and experience in ability to read and interpreter blue prints accurately
- Ability to troubleshoot service issues with systematic, thoughtful, timely and effective solutions and procedures
- Demonstrate proper and safe use of tools and related equipment
- Experience in providing quality, professional customer related services
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment
- Ability to handle disruptions in stride with professionalism.
- Ability to work independently in commercial and construction settings
- Great attitude
- Committed to safety
- Committed to being drug free
- Valid driver’s license with transportation
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
**Benefits do vary by state
For further information, please contact the CTS office at 317-377-1988.
3924 Pendleton Way
Indianapolis, IN 46226