CTS is accepting applications for Journeyman Carpenters for projects in the Hill District, PA area.
Responsibilities of the Construction Carpenter
- Work on construction projects consisting of Retail Centers, Tenant Finished, Commercial Offices, Restaurants, etc.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand or power tools.
Requirements of the Construction Carpenter
- Metal Stud Framing skills
- Drywall Hanging skills
- Doors and Hardware Installation experience
- Acoustical Ceiling Installation experience
- Interior Trim and Finish carpentry skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Current and valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
By joining the CTS team, you become a member of a time honored corps of the construction tradesmen. CTS recognizes the skills you have to offer as well as those skills that are in demand. We are not only looking to build lifelong relationships with you, but with your family as well. We treat our all tradesmen with the respect and dignity that they deserve, and appreciate the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis.
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Great Attitude
- Committed to Safety
- Committed to being drug free