CTS is accepting applications for Journeyman Electricians for projects in the Elkhart, IN area.
Responsibilities of the Electrician
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs.
- Connect electrical power to commercial and industrial equipment.
- Determine wiring layouts.
- Install brackets and hangers.
- Install, replace and repair electrical equipment.
- Install wiring throughout structures.
- Test continuity of circuits with test equipment.
- Troubleshoot faults in electrical systems.
- Perform all other electrician duties and maintain clean and orderly work area.
Requirements of the Electrician
- Must have commercial electrical experience
- Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work
- Ability to communicate effectively with company’s clients, its management team and other field employees
- Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the electrical trade
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high quality work
- Conceptualize concepts easily and visualize potential outcomes
- Knowledgeable about technological developments
- Effective problem solving skills
- Able to ensure timely and proper completion of high volume work at various job site locations
- Pass a criminal background and drug test
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Education
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
For further information, please contact Greg Schnieders at 317-377-1988 or email@example.com
By joining the CTS team, you become a member of a time honored corps of the construction tradesmen. CTS recognizes the skills you have to offer as well as those skills that are in demand. We are not only looking to build lifelong relationships with you, but with your family as well. We treat our all tradesmen with the respect and dignity that they deserve, and appreciate the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis.
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Great Attitude
- Committed to Safety
- Committed to being drug free