CTS is accepting applications for Heavy Equipment Operators for projects in the Orlando, FL area.
Heavy Equipment Operator
Requires minimum of 3 years of earth moving equipment operation experience. OSHA
Hazwoper (40 hour) certification a plus.
This position is in a construction environment, working around heavy equipment. It
requires travel to multiple state client locations, working outdoors in all types of
weather, lifting 50-100 lbs., and is labor intensive.
Responsible for performing various aspects of field work related to:
Remedial Construction – soil excavation/removal; remediation systems installation;
demolition; and clean construction. Includes site grading; site capping; underground
storage tank (UST) removals and chemical mixing operations.
1. Safely operate excavators, dozers, front end loaders, backhoes, skid steers, etc.
2. Load trucks and other job preparation activities; assist others as needed.
3. Mobilize to and from project job sites.
4. Verify public and private utility locates have been completed and are appropriately
marked before performing any work.
5. Perform daily record keeping and reporting of time/hours billed, expenses,
and daily sheets.
6. Maintain equipment and vehicles in the proper manner; maintain in a clean
and good working order after each use.
7. Inspect and perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment and vehicles;
report broken or damaged equipment to Manager.
8. Maintain a professional and clean appearance.
9. Provide great customer service (be personable, respectful, and helpful to clients).
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Education
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
For further information, please contact Mark Leonard at 813-853-1879 or email@example.com
By joining the CTS team, you become a member of a time honored corps of the construction tradesmen. CTS recognizes the skills you have to offer as well as those skills that are in demand. We are not only looking to build lifelong relationships with you, but with your family as well. We treat our all tradesmen with the respect and dignity that they deserve, and appreciate the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis.
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Great Attitude
- Committed to Safety
- Committed to being drug free
|Job Category||Heavy Equipment Operator|