CTS is accepting applications for Journeyman Masons for projects in the Indianapolis, IN area.
We are seeking experience Masons, Tuck Pointer Caulker Cleaners, and Hod Carriers for a variety of commercial construction projects throughout Pittsburgh and surrounding areas
- Lay brick, block, stone, terra cotta for restoration
- Vertical masonry restoration
- Tuck pointing
- Grind out mortar joints.
- Stonepatching experience
- Caulking experience
- Welding a huge plus!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES FOR MASONS:
- 5+ years of experience bricklaying
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 12 hours per day.
- Ability to work from a swing stage in the air.
- Ability to adjust to seasonal temperatures.
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to “do what it takes”.
- Have own tools.
- Experience with limestone, granite, terra cotta, Jahn patching
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be a team player.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Education
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
For further information, please contact Greg Schnieders 317-377-1988 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the CTS team, you become a member of a time honored corps of the construction tradesmen. CTS recognizes the skills you have to offer as well as those skills that are in demand. We are not only looking to build lifelong relationships with you, but with your family as well. We treat our all tradesmen with the respect and dignity that they deserve, and appreciate the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis.
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Great Attitude
- Committed to Safety
- Committed to being drug free