CTS is accepting applications for Journeyman Welders for projects in the Indianapolis, IN area.
Responsibilities of the Welder
- Study blueprints, sketches, or specifications
- Calculate the dimensions of parts to be welded
- Inspect structures or materials to be welded
- Ignite torches or start power supplies
- Monitor the welding process to avoid overheating
- Maintain equipment and machinery
- Perform all other welder duties and maintain clean and orderly work area.
Requirements of the Welder
- Must have commercial welding experience
- Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work
- Ability to communicate effectively with company’s clients, its management team and other field employees
- Detail oriented. Welders, cutters, solderers, and brazers perform precision work, often with straight edges and minimal flaws. The ability to see details and characteristics of the joint and detect changes in molten metal flows requires good eyesight and attention to detail.
- Spatial-orientation skills. Welders must read, understand, and interpret two- and three-dimensional diagrams in order to fit metal products correctly.
- Technical skills. Welders must operate manual or semiautomatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments. Effective problem-solving skills
- Able to ensure timely and proper completion of high volume work at various job site locations.
- Pass a criminal background and drug test
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Education
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
For further information, please contact Greg Schnieders at 317-377-1988 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the CTS team, you become a member of a time-honored corps of the construction tradesmen. CTS recognizes the skills you have to offer as well as those skills that are in demand. We are not only looking to build lifelong relationships with you, but with your family as well. We treat our all tradesmen with the respect and dignity that they deserve and appreciate the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis.
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Great Attitude
- Committed to Safety
- Committed to being drug free