CTS provides carpenters to construct and repair building frameworks and structures—such as stairways, doorframes, partitions, rafters, and bridge supports—made from wood and other materials. They also may install kitchen cabinets, siding, and drywall. Our carpenters range from apprentice to journeyman.
Our carpenters come experienced and ready to take on your projects, including but not limited to:
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of the contractor
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Measure, cut, and shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures