CTS is accepting applications for service technicians for a long-term project in the Indianapolis area. Our service technicians are multi-functional, inspecting buildings, performing repairs or readiness work including framing and finish carpentry, light electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, and running gear. By joining the CTS team, you become a member of a time-honored corps of the construction tradesmen. CTS recognizes the skills you have to offer as well as those skills that are in demand. We are not only looking to build lifelong relationships with you, but with your family as well. We treat our all tradesmen with the respect and dignity that they deserve, and appreciate the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis.
Responsibilities of the service technician include but not limited to:
- Perform repairs to mobile office trailers including framing and finish carpentry, electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, running gear, and all other facets of modular building repair.
- Perform check-in/out (off/on rent) inspections of off rented buildings by physically inspecting to determine repair scope of work. Create floor plan drawings as needed.
- Perform modifications as required.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all equipment/tools/parts/VAPS needed for service tasks.
- Ensure trailers are ready for scheduled delivery dates at stated quality levels.
- Perform service-related tasks in the yard as requested.
- Perform system checks and maintenance per company guidelines.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Some knowledge of computers is necessary and good communications skills are required.
- Must have carpentry knowledge and experience.
- Electrical, plumbing, and welding experience is a plus.
- A current valid driver’s license.
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Education
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
- Benefits do vary by state
For further information, please contact the CTS office at 317-377-1988.
3924 Pendleton Way
Indianapolis, IN 46226