As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of construction contract labor, Commercial Trade Source (CTS) is currently expanding our field team by accepting applications for Class B CDL Truck Drivers in the Orlando area. Along with steady work year-round, we also offer:
- Health / Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays / Vacations.
- Overtime Opportunities.
- Prevailing Wage Opportunities.
- Paid Apprentice Programs.
- Continued Safety Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Safety Education Programs
CTS is the partner-of-choice for many of the top construction companies across the United States. CTS not only partnered with some of the industry giants, but also supports small and medium businesses across the country from our different regional offices. CTS is a family-owned company, and our primary goal is building lasting relationships — with contractors, industry partners, and our employees.
CTS has been long considered to be one of the most successful construction contract labor companies in the nation. CTS has been awarded by the Associated Builders and Contractors with prestigious Trolson Image Award, and has also been selected as a top place to work in 2020 and 2021. Due to its dedicated staff and strong field team, CTS has built a strong reputation and an extensive network of contractor relationships that keeps our field team employed all year long.
Responsibilities of the equipment operator include, but not limited to:
- Perform pre and post inspections
- Courteously interact with customers and dispatchers
- Complete required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports, and other forms.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Ensure commercial driver's license/medical card is valid and current
- Report all accidents and injuries immediately
- Performs other job-related duties assigned Act and drive in a professional manner at all times
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Valid Class CDL-B
- Hauling and rigging experience
- Truck Driver experience
- Stable work history and excellent safety record
- Great attitude.
- Reliable Productive
- Committed to safety
- Committed to being drug free
- Valid driver’s license with transportation
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Education
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
**Benefits do vary by state
For further information, please contact the CTS office at 407-616-0649 or apply online at www.commercialtradesource.com
CTS-Orlando 7600 Southland Blvd
Orlando, FL 32809
As an award-winning construction contract labor company, CTS is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. CTS creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.