CTS is accepting applications for electricians for a project in the Indianapolis / Greenfield area. This project is scheduled for 1 year in length, with considerable overtime available. Referral bonuses of up to $300 for all current CTS employees. Positions for this project will fill quickly, so please contact CTS as soon as possible to be part of this massive project.
Responsibilities of the electrician include but not limited to:
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs.
- Connect electrical power to commercial and industrial equipment.
- Determine wiring layouts.
- Install brackets and hangers.
- Bending, threading and installing conduit.
- Install, replace and repair electrical equipment.
- Pulling and installing wiring throughout structures.
- Test continuity of circuits with test equipment.
- Troubleshoot faults in electrical systems.
Perform all other electrician duties and maintain clean and orderly work area
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Must have commercial electrical experience.
- Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with company’s clients, its management team and other field employees.
- Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the electrical trade.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Conceptualize concepts easily and visualize potential outcomes.
- Knowledgeable about technological developments.
- Great attitude.
- Committed to safety
- Committed to being drug free
- Valid driver’s license with transportation
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
**Benefits do vary by state