CTS is accepting applications for a Commercial Electrician for projects in the Cincinnati area. By joining the CTS team, you become a member of a time-honored corps of the construction tradesmen. CTS recognizes the skills you have to offer as well as those skills that are in demand. We are not only looking to build lifelong relationships with you, but with your family as well. We treat our all tradesmen with the respect and dignity that they deserve, and appreciate the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis.
Responsibilities of the electrician include but not limited to:
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs.
- Connect electrical power to commercial and industrial equipment.
- Determine wiring layouts.
- Install brackets and hangers.
- Bending, threading and installing conduit.
- Install, replace and repair electrical equipment.
- Pulling and installing wiring throughout structures.
- Test continuity of circuits with test equipment.
- Troubleshoot faults in electrical systems.
Perform all other electrician duties and maintain clean and orderly work area
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Must have commercial electrical experience.
- Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with company’s clients, its management team and other field employees.
- Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the electrical trade.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Conceptualize concepts easily and visualize potential outcomes.
- Knowledgeable about technological developments.
- Great attitude.
- Committed to safety
- Committed to being drug free
- Valid driver’s license with transportation
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
**Benefits do vary by state
For further information, please contact the CTS office at 317-377-1988.
3924 Pendleton Way
Indianapolis, IN 46226