As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of construction contract labor, Commercial Trade Source (CTS) is currently expanding our field team by accepting applications for heavy equipment operators in the Hilliard area. Along with steady work year-round, we also offer:
- Health / Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays / Vacations.
- Overtime Opportunities.
- Prevailing Wage Opportunities.
- Paid Apprentice Programs.
- Continued Safety Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Safety Education Programs
CTS is the partner-of-choice for many of the top construction companies across the United States. CTS not only partnered with some of the industry giants, but also supports small and medium businesses across the country from our different regional offices. CTS is a family-owned company, and our primary goal is building lasting relationships — with contractors, industry partners, and our employees.
CTS has been long considered to be one of the most successful construction contract labor companies in the nation. CTS has been awarded by the Associated Builders and Contractors with prestigious Trolson Image Award, and has also been selected as a top place to work in 2020 and 2021. Due to its dedicated staff and strong field team, CTS has built a strong reputation and an extensive network of contractor relationships that keeps our field team employed all year long.
Responsibilities of the equipment operator include, but not limited to:
- Safely operate excavators, dozers, front end loaders, backhoes, skid steers, etc.
- Load trucks and other job preparation activities; assist others as needed
- Mobilize to and from project job sites.
- Verify public and private utility locates have been completed and are appropriately marked before performing any work.
- Perform daily record keeping and reporting of time/hours billed, expenses, and daily sheets.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in the proper manner; maintain in a clean and good working order after each use.
- Inspect and perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment and vehicles: report broken or damaged equipment to field supervisor.
- Maintain a professional and clean appearance.
- Provide great customer service (be personable, respectful, and helpful to clients).
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Requires minimum of 3 years of earth moving equipment operation experience.
- This position is in a construction environment, working around heavy equipment including remedial construction.
- Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the construction trade.
- Must be a team player
- Great attitude
- Committed to safety
- Committed to being drug free
- Valid Driver’s License
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Education
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
**Benefits do vary by state
For further information, please contact the CTS office at 412-346-4508 or apply online at www.commercialtradesource.com
50 Abele Road Ste 1002
Bridgeville, PA 15017
As an award-winning construction contract labor company, CTS is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. CTS creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.