CTS is accepting applications for generator technicians (install) for project in the Delray Beach, Florida area. By joining the CTS team, you become a member of a time-honored corps of the construction tradespeople. CTS recognizes the skills you have to offer as well as those skills that are in demand. We are not only looking to build lifelong relationships with you, but with your family as well. We treat our all tradespeople with the respect and dignity that they deserve, and appreciate the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis.
- Install and service residential and commercial automatic standby generators on site - Generac specific.
- Apply technical skills and knowledge to maintain, troubleshoot and repair standby generators and transfer switches.
- Perform panel and service upgrades.
- Install, diagnose and/or repair Automatic Transfer Switches.
- Perform transfer switch simulated power outage test.
- Perform generator start-ups and customer orientations.
- Be available to work overtime during busy season and on-call rotation, as needed.
- Knowledge of installation and permitting requirements.
- Convey a safety-conscious attitude on the job and behind the wheel.
- Accurately complete all reporting and paperwork required to perform the task.
- Maintain vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times.
- Strong working knowledge of electrical, gas piping and mechanical systems, methods, processes and procedures.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in generator, electrical, gas or small engine installation, service, repair or equivalent. Generac preferred.
- Prior successful experience as a Generac installation or service technician.
- Generac certification preferred but must be willing to train and obtain certification.
- Willing to attend Generac classes and training for certifications if required.
- Able to work in cloud/app-based computer systems including company CRM/Project Management systems, tablets, smart phones, etc.
- Ability to work in a productive manner in all types of weather and environments
- Great communication skills. Work well with customers and co-workers.
- Team oriented, able to work well and collaborate with installation and support teams.
- Customer service oriented, self-motivated, dependable and dedicated.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently in the field
- Have a clean driving record and pass a background check.
- Possess and maintain a current valid state driver’s license
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs. and use hands frequently along with other physically active requirements that come with the job.
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
**Benefits do vary by state
For further information, please contact Karoll Martinez at 813-739-8939/8915
8270 Woodland Center Blvd
Tampa, FL 33614