As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of construction contract labor, Commercial Trade Source (CTS) is currently expanding our field team by accepting applications for glaziers in the Indianapolis area. Along with steady work year-round, we also offer:
- Health / Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays / Vacations.
- Overtime Opportunities.
- Prevailing Wage Opportunities.
- Paid Apprentice Programs.
- Continued Safety Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Safety Education Programs
CTS is the partner-of-choice for many of the top construction companies across the United States. CTS not only partnered with some of the industry giants, but also supports small and medium businesses across the country from our different regional offices. CTS is a family-owned company, and our primary goal is building lasting relationships — with contractors, industry partners, and our employees.
CTS has been long considered to be one of the most successful construction contract labor companies in the nation. CTS has been awarded by the Associated Builders and Contractors with prestigious Trolson Image Award, and has also been selected as a top place to work in 2020 and 2021. Due to its dedicated staff and strong field team, CTS has built a strong reputation and an extensive network of contractor relationships that keeps our field team employed all year long.
Responsibilities of the glazier include, but not limited to:
- Follow blueprints and specifications
- Remove any existing glass before installing replacement glass
- Cut glass to the specified size and shape
- Ability to work at heights. sometimes above 3 stories.
- Use measuring tape, plumb lines, and levels to ensure proper fitting
- Make or install sashes and moldings for installing glass
- Transport, handle and install a wide array of commercial glazing products.
- Install and work with curtain wall, storefront, commercial entrances and panels.
- Fasten glass into sashes or frames with clips, moldings, or other types of fasteners
- Add weather seal or putty around pane edges to seal joints
- Other job responsibilities as required
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Experienced with commercial glazing projects.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the glazing trade.
- Work skillfully with tools, duct materials and machines.
- Visualize objects in three-dimensions from drawings, sketches or blueprints.
- Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Perform a variety of duties that may change often.
- Provide own tools, ladders, extension cords required for installation.
- Know state and local codes.
- Able to ensure timely and proper completion of high-volume work at various job site locations
- Must be a team player
- Great attitude
- Committed to safety
- Committed to being drug free
- Valid driver’s license with transportation
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Vacations.
- Continued Safety Program.
- Tool Purchase Program.
- Safety Equipment.
- Referral Bonus.
*Benefits do vary by state*
For further information, please contact CTS-Indiana at 317-377-1988 or apply online www.commercialtradesource.com
3924 Pendleton Way
Indianapolis, IN 46226
As an award-winning construction contract labor company, CTS is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. CTS creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.