As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of construction contract labor, Commercial Trade Source (CTS) is currently expanding our field team by accepting applications for HVAC Sheet Metal Installer in Orlando area. Along with steady work year-round, we also offer:
- Health / Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays / Vacations.
- Overtime Opportunities.
- Prevailing Wage Opportunities.
- Paid Apprentice Programs.
- Continued Safety Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Safety Education Programs
CTS is the partner-of-choice for many of the top construction companies across the United States. CTS not only partnered with some of the industry giants, but also supports small and medium businesses across the country from our different regional offices. CTS is a family-owned company, and our primary goal is building lasting relationships — with contractors, industry partners, and our employees.
CTS has been long considered to be one of the most successful construction contract labor companies in the nation. CTS has been awarded by the Associated Builders and Contractors with prestigious Trolson Image Award, and has also been selected as a top place to work in 2020 and 2021. Due to its dedicated staff and strong field team, CTS has built a strong reputation and an extensive network of contractor relationships that keeps our field team employed all year long.
Responsibilities of the HVAC installer include, but not limited to:
- Maintain and repair or replace components on various air conditioner units, chillers, rooftop units, wet and dry side systems, cooling towers, centrifugal, hermetic, screw, and scroll compressors.
- Install, alter and repair sheet metal products and equipment ducts and hoods for HVAC systems utilizing blueprints, drawings and work orders.
- Maintain and repair major steam or hot water leaks throughout system, repairing or replacing steam or hot water heating piping and associated equipment parts as needed.
- Maintain and repair various refrigeration equipment.
- Install, maintain, and repair D.D.C. controls, BAS, cabling, relays, and all associated equipment. Must be able to communicate with various building automation systems from work station or computer.
- Install, maintain, and repair fan, cabinet, and unit heaters.
- Install, maintain, and repair gas heating equipment.
- Occasionally assist boilermakers with repairs.
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Must have commercial HVAC installer experience.
- Experienced in sheet metal installation and fabrication.
- Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and other field employees.
- Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the HVAC trade.
- Ability to effectively use a Sprinkler Pipe Threader
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Conceptualize concepts easily and visualize potential outcomes.
- Knowledgeable about technological developments.
- Great attitude.
- Committed to safety.
- Committed to being drug free.
- Valid driver’s license with transportation.
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Vacations.
- Continued Safety Program.
- Tool Purchase Program.
- Safety Equipment.
- Referral Bonus.
*Benefits do vary by state*
For further information, please contact the CTS office at 754-755-4913 or apply online at www.commercialtradesource.com
CTS – Fort Lauderdale
3435 NW 55th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
As an award-winning construction contract labor company, CTS is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. CTS creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.