As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of construction contract labor, Commercial Trade Source (CTS) is currently expanding our field team by accepting applications for industrial painters in the Loxahatchee area. Along with steady work year-round, we also offer:
- Health / Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays / Vacations.
- Overtime Opportunities.
- Prevailing Wage Opportunities.
- Paid Apprentice Programs.
- Continued Safety Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Safety Education Programs
Responsibilities of the painter include, but not limited to:
- Various daily duties including utilizing various spraying techniques with airless sprayers and HV/LP Sprayers, as well as cutting in, brush, and roll techniques
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying work order, bill of materials and blueprints.
- Operate paint spray equipment to paint surfaces of bodies and parts.
- Dispose of hazardous waste from the painting process in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Apply paint coats in accordance with company specifications.
- Adjust paint spraying equipment to get proper flow and coating thickness.
- Match or detect differences between colors, including shade of color and brightness.
- Responsible for inspecting work on an assortment of parts and bodies after paint is applied.
- Observe health and safety by wearing respirator, paint suits and all other PPE.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Participate in all continuous improvement programs by offering suggestions and exhibiting initiative in areas within direct control.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Must have commercial/industrial painting experience.
- Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and other field employees.
- Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the painting trade.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Conceptualize concepts easily and visualize potential outcomes.
- Knowledgeable about technological developments.
- Great attitude.
- Committed to safety.
- Committed to being drug free.
- Valid driver’s license with transportation.
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
**Benefits do vary by state
For further information, please contact the CTS office at 813-739-8939/8915 or apply online at www.commercialtradesource.com
8270 Woodland Center Blvd
Tampa, FL 33614
As an award-winning construction contract labor company, CTS is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. CTS creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.