As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of construction contract labor, Commercial Trade Source (CTS) is currently expanding our field team by accepting applications for commercial roofers in the Anderson area. Along with steady work year-round, we also offer:
- Health / Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays / Vacations.
- Overtime Opportunities.
- Prevailing Wage Opportunities.
- Paid Apprentice Programs.
- Continued Safety Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Safety Education Programs
CTS is the partner-of-choice for many of the top construction companies across the United States. CTS not only partnered with some of the industry giants, but also supports small and medium businesses across the country from our different regional offices. CTS is a family-owned company, and our primary goal is building lasting relationships — with contractors, industry partners, and our employees.
CTS has been long considered to be one of the most successful construction contract labor companies in the nation. CTS has been awarded by the Associated Builders and Contractors with prestigious Trolson Image Award, and has also been selected as a top place to work in 2020 and 2021. Due to its dedicated staff and strong field team, CTS has built a strong reputation and an extensive network of contractor relationships that keeps our field team employed all year long.
Responsibilities of the roofer include, but not limited to:
- Install various roofing systems
- Inspect roofing systems for leaks or other faults and make necessary repairs
- Lift and carry heavy objects 50 pounds or more
- Lift, bend and cut sheet metal
- Stoop, crouch, bend, and step over obstacles
- Work on roofs of tall buildings, flat roofs, and general construction sites
- Carry and climb ladders
- Set up and work on scaffolding
- Work indoors and outdoors in various types of temperature and weather conditions
- Work in environment with dust, loud noise and/or vibrations
- Observe all safety protocol and utilize PPE and safe operation of equipment and tools
- Perform inventory control for job materials
- Keep work area clean and assist in making a safe working environment
- Communicate and cooperate with foremen, project managers, supervisors and coworkers
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Must have commercial flat roofing experience.
- Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and other field employees.
- Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the roofing trade.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Conceptualize concepts easily and visualize potential outcomes.
- Knowledgeable about technological developments.
- Great attitude.
- Committed to safety.
- Committed to being drug free.
- Valid driver’s license with transportation.
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Vacations.
- Continued Safety Program.
- Tool Purchase Program.
- Safety Equipment.
- Referral Bonus.
*Benefits do vary by state*
For further information, please contact CTS-Indiana at 317-377-1988 or apply online www.commercialtradesource.com
3924 Pendleton Way
Indianapolis, IN 46226
As an award-winning construction contract labor company, CTS is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. CTS creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.