CTS provides riggers that are responsible for lifting, moving and positioning machinery, equipment, structural parts, and other heavy loads.
Our riggers come experienced and ready to take on your projects, including but not limited to:
- Align, level, and anchor machinery.
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chainfalls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
- Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure safety of workers and materials.