CTS provides heavy equipment operators to move construction materials, earth, and other heavy materials at construction sites Our heavy equipment operators are the best the state has to offer, and range from apprentice to journeyman.
Our heavy equipment operators come experienced and ready to take on your projects, including but not limited to:
- Provide support to successful completion of construction and engineering work
- Operate all heavy equipment like cranes, earth movers, bulldozers, front-end loaders, and other related equipment.
- Operate the equipment in the right direction and angles to prevent accidents and damage of property.
- Ensure and manage the machines or equipment in a safe and secure way.
- Perform periodical safety, maintenance or servicing checks to ensure proper functioning of the equipment.
- Drive and control the equipment
- Perform road work, excavation work, lifting work, etc.
- Operate the equipment manually and also through the use of electronic or technical methods of operation.
- Work in adherence to safe practices, procedures, and work site or traffic laws.