CTS provides welders, cutters, solderers, and brazers that use hand-held or remote controlled equipment to join or cut metal parts. They also fill holes, indentations, or seams of metal products. Our welders range from apprentice to journeyman.
Our welders come experienced and ready to take on your projects, including but not limited to:
- Study blueprints, sketches, or specifications
- Calculate dimensions to be welded
- Inspect structures or materials to be welded
- Ignite torches or start power supplies
- Monitor the welding process to avoid overheating
- Maintain equipment and machinery